Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring Break/Easter

We got to spend Spring Break in Utah, but before we left Arin and his family came to visit. It was so much fun to see them! It had been over a year and a half since we had seen them last. Everyone had grown up so much!
I guess you could say after so many birthdays in a row, I was on a cake kick. Those of you who know me best, know that when I get into a particular hobby, it is overload until I am completely sick of it. Let's just say Marshall will be lucky to get a cake. Hopefully, I will have taken a big enough break from it by the time his birthday rolls around!


The kids loved being a Grandma's house. Over course I didn't take any pictures of them doing anything because that is what a good mother would do. We were lucky to get Easter pictures taken. It was quite a feat just to get these few!

And no I didn't try to color coordinate. When I found a dress with sleeves I just bought it. But now I am in trouble because we need a family picture for Loren's office and we don't have anything that matches. Guess I should have thought ahead. Oh well.

Grandma was very "sweet" and bought a bunch of sweets and eggs so that the kids could have an Easter egg hunt. Sydney thought the eggs were the coolest!

She also started to learn how to walk while we were there. She is now cruising everywhere and I can't believe it. It makes her look so big!


At Grandma's the kids always have free reign. They find the candy jar, cookie far, marshmallow jar, fruit snack box etc. Well, I guess they found the camera too because when I was downloading pictures this is what I found. Along with pictures of fruit snack wrappers and the television. I remember being a kid and taking pictures of the dumbest things too. Did anyone else do that?



2 comments:

rozalyn said...

Hah! My kids (mostly Garrett, big surprise) sneak the camera and take pictures of themselves too! So funny. We miss you guys.

Clark Family said...

Hey Short family! It is fun to see your kiddos all grown up....Marshall has sure changed! Your girls are so cute!