Thursday, April 24, 2008

Poor Baby

Most of the members of our family have come down with some ugly stomach bug. Poor Sydney spent a day throwing up and over a week with the runs. One morning when I was teaching at the YMCA, Loren got her out of bed and while she was playing with the other kids he went to take a shower. When he got out he found her like this.......

I am sure that she wondered where he was and went to find him, but didn't have enough energy to get to the top of the stairs. I don't think she made it past the first 3.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

What a sad picture! I can't believe how grown up your kids look, and it hasn't been THAT long since we've seen you guys. Looks like you're settling in well and enjoying life... I'm so glad! Cute family picture, BTW :)