She is adorable!!! It makes me sad that we live so far apart. I really, really, really, like your hair long and curly though! I think I'm going with short hair from here on out...yep! I am officially that lazy.
I think she is the best dressed girl around! Adorable picture. Love the new house, BTW, it looks BIG!!! So, I already forgot what your email address is, so I'll just leave the link to our blog: www.mikekristinecrosby.blogspot.com
Knitting, quilting, playing piano, making jewelry, step aerobics, going to the park, taking a walk, visiting with friends and family, days when my kids cooperate, going out to dinner, reading a good book, watching LOST, sleeping in and finding a good sale or deal!
2 comments:
She is adorable!!! It makes me sad that we live so far apart.
I really, really, really, like your hair long and curly though! I think I'm going with short hair from here on out...yep! I am officially that lazy.
I think she is the best dressed girl around! Adorable picture. Love the new house, BTW, it looks BIG!!! So, I already forgot what your email address is, so I'll just leave the link to our blog:
www.mikekristinecrosby.blogspot.com
I hope to have our house pics up soon.
Post a Comment