Monday, October 29, 2007

Back from vacation!



Oh, the joys of driving long distances with children. We have returned from our trip to Idaho! Although I don't think that our t.b. (tired bums) have recovered yet. Marin has been very nervous about moving, but now that she has seen all of the cousins that she is going to live by, she is no longer concerned.


We were able to find a house to rent and I am very excited! I have been waiting for a fenced backyard, garage, and seperate living room/family rooms for oh, 9 years now. I feel like I am being let out of jail.


It was fun to see Loren's office. They are making great progress. There is sheet rock now and brick is going on this week. In a few weeks there will even be cabinets on the inside-thanks to Loren's brother Garrett. This building has made me never want to build a house. Too many decisions! We are now counting down until the big day of the move-Dec. 15.

3 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Maybe on one of our drives through Idaho to visit family in Utah we can hang out. Where exactly is Caldwell? Is that where your home is?

Short Family said...

Caldwell is about 30 minutes west of Boise. You should totally stop by!

rozalyn said...

Connie!!! You're house is AWESOME!!!! You guys (more than anyone I KNOW) TOTALLY deserve an absolutely FANTASTIC house!!! I'm sorry, it seems like I'm screaming, but I'm just soooooo excited for you guys!!!! WAHOO!!! Graduation here you come!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and btw, Amanda's going to need some ortho. bad here pretty soon. What age can we start??? Or how soon??? She's just getting her 6 year molars.(I know, Doug should know, but he's been doing all this med. mumbo, jumbo for so long now that so much of the other info. from the dental specialties has been pushed to the back). Shoot, I wish we were close enough so Loren could treat her. Maybe one day!