Friday, September 21, 2007

Our Family Has Grown!



Well we obviously are not proficient bloggers-since our last blog was oh lets see...almost a year ago. We are a little bit behind the times :). Mike this is just for you because I know that you have anxiously been awaiting our NEWS that we have to share!


We have added a new addition to our family March 2, 2007 Sydney Elizabeth Short. She is what I would consider a "perfect" baby. She sleeps alot, is happy almost all of the time. She even had a tooth come through last week and I had no idea!!
Being a family of 6 is quite the adventure!

1 comment:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Congrats on the latest addition! She is darling. I knew you were expecting, but I had no clue you had already had the baby. Yikes, we need to keep in touch better!